Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome to tutorials!!!

This is my blog to teach programming using Visual Basic 6.0. My target audience are beginners and old school programmers and this is also the language I'm most familiar with.
If you already are programming then most of the lessons will be obvious and familiar to you so you can probably skip them or just read on to see if there are some ideas I introduced that might be of use to you.
I would assume from the start that the reader has no programming experience but at least is familiar with computer operations like web browsing, sending/receiving emails, probably even used office suites like Ms Office and/or OpenOffice.

If you don't have a Visual Basic editor, you can try the link below:

http://www.plunder.com/VB6-portable-download-Visual-Basic-6-Portable-download-91935.htm

I don't own it, I just saw it while googling and wanted to share with you.

This will be useful so you can do the sample codes I will be posting and to try out what you have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment